We got this question a lot, Any recommendation for Aquarium Tropical fish tank ligth?
So I figured it would be helpful to just make a thread about it to refer people to when they ask!
The brand is “Roleadro” and I get it from a seller on Amazon. The price is much lowered now!
This 165w led aquarium light features best cost performance, full spectrum and dimmable function with which you could adjust the light to simulating the natural environment.
Also, the adoption of the branded Bridgelux chips, latest secondary lens and UL approved Fans makes it the best choice for your reef, coral or fishes.
Full Spectrum165w Dimmable LED Aquarium Grow Light Fish Tank Reef Coral Lighting
- Brand: LED LIGHT
- EAN: 0701327156172
- EAN List: EAN List Element: 0701327156172
- Item Dimensions: Height: 830; Length: 1570; Width: 240
- Label: Populargrow
- Manufacturer: Populargrow
- MPN: 60102001
- Package Dimensions: Height: 472; Length: 1772; Weight: 758; Width: 1181
- Package Quantity: 1
- Part Number: 60102001
- Product Group: Pet Products
- Product Type Name: LIGHT_SOURCE
- Publisher: Populargrow
- Studio: Populargrow
- Title: Full Spectrum165w Dimmable LED Aquarium Grow Light Fish Tank Reef Coral Lighting
- UPC: 701327156172
- UPC List: UPC List Element: 701327156172
Full spectrum: cool white, warm white, red 660nm, green 520nm, blue 460nm, purple 430nm, moonlight blue(controlled by two channels)
Feel free to leave us comments about Aquarium light questions!
I hope this helps!